Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Dama Bianca Sora Womens 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Dama Bianca women’s sportive road bike blends comfort, performance, and sty... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Dama Bianca women’s sportive road bike blends comfort, performance, and style in a way only the Italian masters can pull off. Key to the Via Nirone 7 Dama Bianca’s elegant frame is the hydroforming process used to make it. This process gives the frame it’s subtle shapes and comfort-focussed geometry, bestowing the bike with Bianchi’s famous ride quality. Add to that the carbon-kevlar fork, whose materials naturally help soak up road vibrations, and the result is a bike that won’t leave you feeling fatigued. As indicated in the name, the Via Nirone 7 Dama Bianca Sora comes with a 2x9 speed Shimano Sora drivetrain, giving you reliable gear shifts and plenty of ratios to choose from as you navigate the climbs and descents of your journey.
- Via Nirone 7 6061 alloy hydroformed into carefully crafted tube shapes
- Bianchi Carbon/Kevlar & Alloy fork that’s light, strong & dampens vibrations
- Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain gives a wide range of reliable gear shifting
- Reparto Corse finishing kit including wheels & brakes, for authentic Italian style & performance
- Sizes: 44cm, 46cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm
- Colour: Pearl/Celeste/Black
- The Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Dama Bianca Sora women’s road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||VIA NIRONE 7 alu, hydroforming tubing, internal cable, seat post: 31.6mm|
|Fork:||Bianchi Carbon Alu with Kevlar, 1.1/8"|
|Headset:||Fsa NO.8B/ZS4D 1-1/8" semi-integrated lower part + integrated upper part, w/15mm Top cover tapered 46mm/50 OD head tube|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse, Alloy 6061, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, alloy 6061, diam. 31.8mm, reach 116,1mm, drop 66,3mm|
|Front Brake:||Reparto Corse RC-476, Forged Alloy Dual-Pivot caliper, w/cartridge pad|
|Rear Brake:||Reparto Corse RC-476, Forged Alloy Dual-Pivot caliper, w/cartridge pad|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Rims:||Reparto Corse ABR-1 700C 622x17, 2-14H F/V, alloy double wall black anodized, w/cnc side wall|
|Front Hub:||Formula RB-72 alloy sealed bearing front hub 2SB, 14G*100*108mm, w/qr|
|Rear Hub:||Formula RB-55 alloy sealed bearing rear hub 2SB, 14G*130*140mm, w/qr, Shimano 8/9/10 speed|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro 25-622, 700 x 25cc, 26TPI, rigid, black|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro 25-622, 700 x 25cc, 26TPI, rigid, black|
|Seat Post:||Reparto CorseAlloy shaft AL6061, alloy head, 15mm offset, 31,6mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-R345-L 50x34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-ES25, spindle / hollow - type axle BSA 68mm-113|
|Chain:||KMC X9 9sp|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG400-9 9sp 11-32T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.