Bickerton Docklands 1824 Country 2018 - Folding Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Folding bikes See the latest products
New in Folding bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Folding bike convenience meets full size efficiency. The Bickerton Docklands 1824 Country is a foldi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Folding bike convenience meets full size efficiency. The Bickerton Docklands 1824 Country is a folding bike that features 26” wheels for faster rolling efficiency than smaller wheeled bikes. With a Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain you get plenty of gears for riding all the ups and downs on your route.
- Docklands platform aluminium folding frame for easy storage
- 26” wheels for faster rolling
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Sizes: Small/Medium, Medium/Large
- Colour: Dawn Grey
- The Bickerton Docklands 1824 Country is available with 0% APR finance
When you need full size wheels but still want folding for storage or transport, then the Docklands is for you.
- Weight 13.9 kg (30.6 lb)
- Folded Size44.5 x 93 x 82 cm (17.5? x 36.6? x 32.3?)
- Fold Time30 seconds
- Frame SizesS (16?), M (18?), L (20?)
- Gear Inches23? – 105?
- Distance: Seatpost to HandlebarMedium — Min: 640 mm (25.2?) Max: 700 mm (27.6?)
- Distance: Saddle to PedalMedium — Min: 700 mm (27.6?) Max: 930 mm (36.6?)
- Suggested Rider Height S: 157 – 167 cm (5’2? – 5’6?); M: 167 – 183 cm (5’6? – 6'); L: 183 – 190 cm (6' – 6’3?)
- Max Load Weight105 kg (230 lb)
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Bickerton custom alloy with main beam hinge|
|Fork:||Bickerton hi-tensile steel, integrated design|
|Stem:||Axis 3D adjustable angle and height adjustment|
|Bars:||Double butted alloy riser style|
|Front Brake:||Tektro alloy V style|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro alloy V style|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X4|
|Shifters:||SRAM X4 Rotational|
|Rims:||Double wall aero section black alloy|
|Front Hub:||Formula QR|
|Rear Hub:||Formula QR|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Big Apple with puncture protection and reflex side strip|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Big Apple with puncture protection and reflex side strip|
|Chainset:||SRAM triple 22, 32, 42|
|Cassette:||SRAM 8 speed 12 - 32T|
|Weight:||S/M 18.5kg, M/L 19kg|
Bickerton Docklands 1824 Country 2018 - Folding Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I bought this 26” folder for my son who is a medical student in The City of London. His previous bike, a Dahon Espresso was stolen. The bike is great. He says it rides well and folds well. Very happy with the build quality by Bickerton and the service from Tredz.
I bought this 26” folder for my son who is a medical student in The City of London. His previous bike, a Dahon Espresso was stolen. The bike is great. He says it rides well and folds well. Very happy with the build quality by Bickerton and the service from Tredz.Close review