Biologic Hard Case For Iphone 5
- ShowProduct Information The Hard Case for iPhone 5 :This is a waterproof, rugged aluminum case for protecting the iPhone 5. ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe Hard Case for iPhone 5 :
- This is a waterproof, rugged aluminum case for protecting the iPhone 5. Precision machined from aerospace-grade aluminum, the Hard Case is waterproof to IP68 standards, ensuring phone protection from heavy rain, dirt, dust, sweat, and grime. Weighing only 86 grams, the case has a silicone lining that protects against shock.
- Though fully enclosing and protecting the iPhone, the Hard Case still allows full access to all phone features, including cameras, charge port, volume buttons, and headphones. The included headphone cable adapter allows use of headphones with in-line remotes while still maintaining case waterproofness. The Hard Case has a bead-blasted anodized finish and comes in both silver and black.
- Total waterproof protection tested to IP68
- Precision-machined from aerospace-grade aluminum
- Sleek, low-profile design looks good both outdoors and in the office
- Ultra light 86 grams
- Internal silicon suspension for shock protection
- Full access to front and rear cameras and flash
- Access to volume and on/off buttons
- Access to charge and headphone ports
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.