Blackburn 2 Fer 60/20 Front or Rear USB Rechargeable Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Please Note: Sold as 1 light that can be used as a front or rear.Features:Meets ANSI FL-1 StandardTh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Please Note: Sold as 1 light that can be used as a front or rear.
Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard
This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to give consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
Front or Rear Capable
With the push of a button, the 2’Fer can switch between a white 60 lumen front light and a red 20 lumen rear light. Holding the button for 2 seconds turns the light on and off, and pushing the button once changes modes between white solid, red solid, white flashing and red flashing. The light also remembers which mode you were last using and turns on in that mode.
Excellent Side Visibility
Amazing 180 degree bezel allows for excellent side visibility.
LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator
A small built in LED light indicates the battery level. Green = >75%, Orange = 75-25%, Red = <25%
- Front Light Mode = 60 Lumens, Run Time = 5 hours on flashing, 1.5 hours on solid (all measurements based on FL-1 standards)
- Rear Light Mode = 20 Lumens, Run Time = 5 hours on flashing, 1.5 hours on solid (all measurements based on FL-1 standards)
- Charging cable included, no tools required.
- Lithium Polymer battery.
- Waterproof to IP-65 standard.
- 3 hour recharge time.
- 18g / 0.04lb each
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.