Blackburn Big Switch Mini Tool
- ShowProduct Information An Even Bigger Hit The Switch Tool has evolved. We’ve all heard “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”, b... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Trail Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
An Even Bigger Hit
The Switch Tool has evolved. We’ve all heard “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”, but what if riders just want to fix more things? Enter the Big Switch, the larger sibling to the hit Switch tool. This new, compact and super-functional tool kit includes all the essentials you’ll find on the Switch including T25 and T30 Torx bits, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen bits and a flathead screwdriver. The Big Switch also features an 8mm hex tool and a chain breaker. The chain breaker handle includes size 0, 1 and 2 spoke wrenches, a disc pad spreader and a Presta valve core tool. Individual T or L handle tools let you access tight places and give you more leverage on bolts and screws. Go ahead, fix everything.
- Considered tool design - The selection, length, and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it.
- Compact design - Why carry around more bulk than you have to? This product is designed for the minimalist in you.
- More leverage - Includes T or L handle wrenches that allow you to get a better purchase on bolts.
- Carrying case - Pocket-sized nylon carrying pouch includes a stash for your I.D., credit card, and cash.
- Presta valve tool - Get loose on the trail. You can if you want, but your valves shouldn't. There's a handy, machined valve core tool to keep everything snug.
- Disc pad spreader - An accidental squeeze of a brake when the wheel is out is all it takes to get your brake pistons stuck. Luckily our pad spreader saves the day and keeps you drag-free.
- 15 functions designed to field-fix everything related to your drive train, wheels, or brakes.
- Tool bits include T25, T30, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and a flathead
- Chain Breaker tool - An essential tool, the Chain Breaker lets you insert a pin to put a chain back together, pop a pin out to remove a chain and/or remove a quick link from a chain
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Trail Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.