Blackburn Dayblazer 1000 Micro-USB Rechargeable Front Light
- ShowProduct Information Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek a... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionWant to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny Dayblazer 1000 has you covered.
- Blitz mode: Whether you are in the darkest alley or on the brightest street, Blitz Daytime Running Mode was designed to help you be seen on your bike and keep you safe, day or night.
- Mounts just about anywhere: The Dayblazer front light has an action-camera style of mount, allowing it to be mounted to virtually any bar size (from 25.4-35mm) as well as to many helmets. This frees up bar space for additional devices.
- Recharge Type: Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Brightness: Up to 1,000 lumens
- Recharge Time: 5-hour recharge
- Mounting Options: Universal Mount - Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22–35mm in diameter
- Weight: 140 grams
- Run Time
- Blitz mode: 1.5 hours at 1,000 lumens
- High mode: 3 hours at 500 lumens
- Low mode: 5.5 hours and 350 lumens
- Pulse mode: 6.5 hours at 210 lumens
- Strobe mode: 15 hours at 100 lumens
- Water Resistance: IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating, or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.