Bliss Protection ARG 1.0 LD Vest Back Protector Kids
- ShowProduct Information Flexible, shock absorbing ARG back protectorKey Features:Shock: Freeze System. Armourgel® absorbs an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Shock: Freeze System. Armourgel® absorbs and dissipates energy, greatly reducing impact forces transmitted to the body. The special structure of Armourgel® allows the material to absorb 80% of the impact energy
- Air: Circulation System. Armourgel® is based on an open re-entrant structure, allowing natural ventilation and airflow around the body for ultimate comfort
- Close to body fit, Armourgel® is totally flexible, giving the wearer greater freedom of movement
- Superlight mesh material vest
- Strategically placed low profile padding in shoulder zone
- Easy Clean: Armourgel® can be washed more than 50 times at 40°C with no loss of impact performance properties
- Self-Regenerative: Unlike PU or EPS foams, Armourgel® can be subjected to multiple impacts onto the same point without being destroyed
- CE Certified EN 1621-2
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.