Bliss Protection ARG Vertical LD Day Top Back Protector
- ShowProduct Information When blasting the trails, we all want to travel light and stay protected. The LD Day Top offers prot... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The slim fitted ARG back protector covers the vital areas whilst giving maximum flexibility
- Armourgel® absorbs and dissipates energy, greatly reducing impact forces transmitted to the body. The special structure of Amourgel allows the material to absorb 80% of the impact energy
- Side pockets give space for softflasks, energy bars or other trail essentials
- 2 Hydrapak SoftFlask bottles are included
- SoftFlasks are designed to fold flat once empty, meaning the more you drink the less space they take up, plus no annoying sloshing noises
- A side zipper keeps the zip out of the way
- The main body of the top is constructed from lightweight and eco friendly fabric with coconut shell fibres, with an antibacterial coating
- Mesh inlay at armpit for maximum ventilation
- Flatlock stitching and a close ergonomic fit prevent hot spots
- CE EN-1621-2:2014 CB certified (back)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.