Bluegrass Bobcat Knee Pad
- ShowProduct Information June 2010. Fort William. After several months of working in the shadows, Bluegrass products made the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionJune 2010. Fort William. After several months of working in the shadows, Bluegrass products made their first official appearance on the racing circuit. For a first attempt it was a master stroke! In fact, that day Sam Blenkinsop finished 6th in the World Cup downhill race wearing prototypes of the current Bobcat design
An icon was born
- EVA FOAM INSERTS / The pre-curved ergonomic fit guarantees that the guard is held perfectly in place around the joint
- SILICON GRIPPERS / Built-in anti-slip silicone inserts
- GUIDED VELCRO FASTENERS / passed through loops which keep them in position and avoid them rubbing against the skin
- STRETCH NET FABRIC / Better moisture transfer means better comfort thanks to the mesh fabric
- NEOPRENE SOCK / Perforated for better breathability
- INTELLIGENT VELCRO FASTENING / The lining of your shorts or jersey will only rub against the softer loop side and not get damaged
- ASYMMETRICAL SIDE PADS / Extra grip on the inner side for better frame control
- Motorcycle EN 1621-1
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.