Boardman ATT Womens 2017 - Triathlon Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Triathlon bikes See the latest products
New in Triathlon bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Developed in collaboration with our World Class athletes the ATT women’s has been designed to specif... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Boardman ATT Frame, hand crafted from C10 Carbon
- Boardman T9 fully integrated carbon fork with tapered steerer
- Shimano Ultegra for seamless shifting
- Boardman AIR Elite Five Wheelset for outstanding handling and aerodynamics
- Zipp Vuka Alumina cockpit for infinite adjustment
|Frame:||Boardman TT, C10 Carbon|
|Fork:||Boardman T9, Carbon, Boardman T9, Carbon, Carbon Tapered Steerer|
|Stem:||Boardman Elite TT Carbon|
|Bars:||Zipp Vuka Alumina|
|Front Brake:||TRP Integrated (TKB131)|
|Rear Brake:||TRP (T922.1)|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura - Ace|
|Rims:||35mm aero profile, Clincher|
|Front Hub:||Boardman Straight-pull, 20H front|
|Rear Hub:||Boardman Straight-pull, 24H rear|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel butted, Aero-blade|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro|
|Seat Post:||Boardman Elite TT Carbon|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra 53-39t|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB-PF30|
|Chain:||FSA Team Issue|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 12-25|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.