Boardman MHT 8.6 Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The all-new Boardman MHT 8.6 Mens Mountain Bike combines high performance and off-road comfort featu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Frame: Lightweight alloy frame with updated geometry and dropper post routing.
- Forks: Suntour Raidon Air fork offers thorough adjustment to match your riding style.
- Gears: Simple and dependable Shimano Deore 10 speed for all terrains.
- Brakes: Tektro M285 with 180mm rotors to control your descents.
- Wheels: Tubeless ready rims with the fantastic Vitorria Barzo tyre
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||7005 Alloy, smooth welded, stealth dropper ready|
|Fork:||120mm Suntour Raidon XC LO-R, air adjust|
|Headset:||FSA no.10, 1 1/8", semi-integrated, 15mm top cover + 1x10mm and 2x5mm spacers.|
|Stem:||Boardman alloy, no rise, 31.8mm clamp. Length: all sizes - 45mm|
|Bars:||Boardman alloy, 15mm rise, 9 degree bend, 31.8mm clamp. Width: S - 720mm, M/L - 740mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro M285, 6 bolt rotors: 180mm front|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro M285, 6 bolt rotors: 160mm rear|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Hydraulic|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore Shadow+, 10 speed, long cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, 10 speed|
|Rims:||Boardman rims, tubeless ready, 25mm outer width, 20mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Forumla QR - 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forumla QR - 32H, 141 Boost|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Barzo, 27.5x2.25", wire bead - Kenda tube, presta valve|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Barzo, 27.5x2.25", wire bead - Kenda tube, presta valve|
|Seat Post:||Boardman Alloy, 31.6mm, 34.9 QR seat clamp. Length: S - 350mm, M/L - 400mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Alpha Drive, 34t, square taper. Crank length: S - 170mm, M/L - 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed cartridge 73 x 127mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore, 11-42t, 10 speed. (11-13-15-18-21-24-28-32-37-42)|
|Pedals:||Wellgo alloy flats, 9/16"|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.