Boardman MTR 8.6 Mountain Bike 2019 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Proper full suspension mountain bike performance at an affordable price point. The Boardman MTR 8.6 ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Proper full suspension mountain bike performance at an affordable price point. The Boardman MTR 8.6 is a full sus MTB that is ready to hit the trails. With 120mm of RockShox/Suntour suspension and hydraulic disc brakes this bike is ready for proper off-road adventures.
- 6061 aluminium alloy full suspension frame
- Suntour Raidon fork offers 120mm of suspension travel
- RockShox Deluxe R rear shock to soak up the bumps on the trail
- Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Slate/Lime
- The Boardman MTR 8.6 is available with 0% APR finance
The Boardman MTR 8.6 Mens Full Suspension Mountain Bike has been crafted for performance on trails and tough terrain. The lightweight alloy frame with new and improved geometry combines well with the Suntour Raidon forks and rear shock to make an agile and capable bike that will allow you to move well across difficult terrain.
Reliable Tektro hydraulic disc brakes give you full control on all descents and Shimano gearing is precise, enabling you to focus on picking up the pace down tracks. In fact, the Boardman MTR 8.6 Mountain Bike is a great ‘jump in’ point for those new to the thrills of Full Suss mountain bikes
If you want a few upgrades, why not trade-up to the MTR 8.8 for 140mm of RockShox travel, 1x10 Shimano Deore gearing and Shimano hydraulic brakes.
- Frame: Lightweight alloy frame with updated geometry and dropper post routing
- Forks: Suntour Raidon forks and Rock Shox rear shock creates a capable, agile trail bike.
- Gears: 2x9 Shimano gearing for reliable and precise shifting.
- Brakes: Powerful and reliable Tektro hydraulic brakes
- Wheels: Tubeless ready rims with the fantastic Vitorria Barzo tyres
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||6061 Alloy, smooth welds, internal dropper ready|
|Fork:||120mm Suntour Raidon LO-R, 15 QLOC|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Deluxe R, 210 x 50mm|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit No.52 (1.5" to 1 1/8" integrated )|
|Stem:||Boardman alloy, no rise, 31.8mm clamp. Length: all sizes - 45mm|
|Bars:||Boardman alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 15mm rise, 9 degree bend, 740mm all sizes|
|Front Brake:||Tektro M285, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro M285, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano MT400, 2x9, front-pull, direct mount|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera, 9 speed, long cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Acera, 2 x 9 speed|
|Rims:||Boardman alloy 27.5" 32H, tubeless compatible, 31mm outer width, 20mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||6 bolt alloy, 15x110mm boost|
|Rear Hub:||10x141mm boost Q/R|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Barzo, 27.5x2.25", wire bead - Kenda tube, presta valve|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Barzo, 27.5x2.25", wire bead - Kenda tube, presta valve|
|Seat Post:||Boardman black alloy 31.6mm, S - 350mm, M/L/XL - 400mm (Seat clamp 34.9 Q/R)|
|Chainset:||Suntour Zeron 2x, 36/22t. Crank length: S - 170mm, M/L/XL - 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Mega Exo, external|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG200, 11-36t, 9 speed. (11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36)|
|Pedals:||Wellgo alloy flats, 9/16"|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.