Bont Zero Plus Road Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When performance is everything choose the Bont Zero Plus road cycling shoes. Redesigned completely f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
When performance is everything choose the Bont Zero Plus road cycling shoes. Redesigned completely from the ground up the Zero Plus now features a more aerodynamic last for great energy transfer and support.
A uni-directional carbon fibre chassis also improves aero performance whilst reducing weight while the Durolite Upper is durable without adding excess weight.
With the Bont Zero Plus you get an ultra anatomically designed road cycling shoe thanks to a heat moulding process. Optimise this fit with fine tuning afforded by the Dual Dial retention system.
Air vents in the frontal area and air gills in the arch work to keep your feet cooler on hot rides. Closed cell memory foam padding also sheds water for a lighter shoe in wet conditions.
- Model : Zero+
- Material : Unidirectional Carbon Monocoque Chassis with Durolite Upper and liner
- Stack Height : 3.6 mm
- Air Vents : Frontal area air vents and air gills in arch area
- Innersole : EVA thermo-moldable
- Sole Guards : Replaceable
- Padding : Memory Foam
- Cleat Mounting : MM grid plus grip / 3 Hole Look Configuration
- Fit Customization : Fully Heat Moldable Chassis utilizing Epoxy Thermoset Resin
- Closing Options : Dual Dial Retention System with Kevlar wiring
- Weight : 230 grams
- Color Options : White, Black
- Sizing Options : Stock, Wide & Narrow Fit, Full Custom
Durolite Outer Skin: Durolite has been developed and chosen for the Zero+ upper and liner for its extremely durable nature and light weight.
Unidirectional Carbon: This improve the aesthetics of the sole and further reduce the weight of the shoe.
Retention System: Dual directional bottom dial and quick release top dial for easy entry and exit. Nylon coated Kevlar wiring disperses retention load across the top of the foot.
Ventilation : The Zero+ is highly ventilated via integrated top mesh panels and ventilation holes throughout the side Microfibre panels.
Anti Stretch : Between the outer skin and the liner we add a material with similar strength characteristics to Kevlar. It is stitched to the outer skin and bonded to the liner so it can never move or be removed, it becomes part of the cycling shoes structure to improve pedalling efficiency and maintain a supportive structure over the top of the foot in the upward part of the pedal stroke.
Carbon Fibre : The Zero+ utilizes unidirectional carbon fibre allowing Bont to create a performance cycling shoe with very specific strength characteristics based on stress points in cycling. As unidirectional carbon absorbs less resin then cross weave fibres, it also assists in the weight reduction of the cycling shoes.
Padding : The Zero+ utilises closed cell memory foam that will not retain water assisting in maintaining a lighter shoe during wet conditions as well as ensuring sweat which can begin to break down the durability of the shoe is not absorbed.
TPU Toe Protector : The toe protector not only protects the front area of the shoe from wheel rub and impact, but also houses ventilation holes for improving airflow through the shoe.
Heat Moulding : All Bont cycling shoes are able to be moulded over the entire chasis providing the most anatomically designed cycling shoe on the market, but with the ability to fine tune the fit of the entire shoe to give a customised fit.