Brooks B15 Swallow Select Racing Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This version of the B15 Swallow is made with our extra tough, organic leather for high mileage cycli... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This version of the B15 Swallow is made with our extra tough, organic leather for high mileage cyclists. It also features our hand hammered copper rivets.
The B15 Swallow is a faithful reproduction of a saddle specifically conceived with the sporting cyclist in mind, the result being a timeless design widely regarded as the precursor of all modern racing saddles. This saddle was originally patented as long ago as 1937. At that time a great many such Brooks Saddles were exported to the continent, where they were very popular amongst professional cyclists competing in the various tours and stage races. Today's Swallow still proudly bears the original patent declaration on the tensioning plate beneath the svelte leather upper. This text retains the word “deposé”, the patent application for the Swallow having initially been registered in the Paris patent office.
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Length: 285 mm
- Width: 153 mm
- Height: 62 mm
- Weight: 520 g
- Frame: Steel