Brooks B18 Ladies Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Comfort saddles See the latest products
New in Comfort saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information We are proud to offer the B18 Lady, featuring the original embossed flowers design of 1905. In 1898 ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
We are proud to offer the B18 Lady, featuring the original embossed flowers design of 1905. In 1898 John Boultbee Brooks patented a process to emboss leather saddles. By the beginning of the 1900’s Brooks was able to supply a range of richly decorated products for ladies. The B18 Lady is one of the finest examples of these saddles. A true collector’s item, the B18 Lady also features the same unique loop springs - incorporated within the saddles rails - which were among the first suspension features to be patented by our forefathers.
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Length: 250mm
- Width: 210mm
- Weight: 690g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.