Brooks Flyer Aged Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Comfort saddles See the latest products
New in Comfort saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Comfortable from day 1 thanks to the softer leather, the Flyer and Flyer S Aged are our classically ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Comfortable from day 1 thanks to the softer leather, the Flyer and Flyer S Aged are our classically sprung models for trekking and touring. Similar in shape and dimensions to the B17, the Flyer combines the comfort of the popular B17 with the extra suspension granted by two rear springs.
This saddle is handmade in England and is guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase.
A 10-year extended warranty will be awarded after you have registered this product at www.brooksengland.com/forever
- Length: 275mm
- Width: 175mm
- Height: 87mm
- Weight: 860g
- Vegetable tan leather top
- Steel frame with springs
- Tubolar steel rivets
- Made in England
A new saddle should be trated with Brooks Proofide Leather Dressing to help assist the ""breaking-in"" process. Proofide also helps to keep the leather supple as it is carefully formulated from special ingredients to condition, preserve and shower proof your saddle. Brooks Proofide is the only substance that should be used to take care of your saddle.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.