Burley Bee Yellow Child Trailer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information UPGRADED FOR 2019 IS THE SPECIFIC EU VERSION THAT INCLUDES; Now has a hub engaged parking brake, t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
UPGRADED FOR 2019 IS THE SPECIFIC EU VERSION THAT INCLUDES;
- Now has a hub engaged parking brake, the same style of parking brake as the current Honey Bee.
- Also has an additional button on the clamps where you fold the trailer as an additional safety feature to comply to an EU regulation.
- Wll also come with the EU light kit included (Steady light).
The Bee bike trailer for kids enables family adventures on a budget without sacrificing safety and durability.
- Compact fold flattens the trailer for easy storage and transportation
- 20” push button wheels for quick removal
- Tinted side windows
Standard Features on Every Burley Bike Trailer for Kids:
- Ready To Bike: includes hitch, tow arm and safety flag
- Designed and tested to meet or exceed ASTM F1975-09 safety standards
- Flex Connector allows bike to lay flat while trailer remains upright
- Five-point harness system
- Full internal aluminum roll cage for protection in an accident
- Hammock style seat provides passive suspension for rider comfort
- Heat treated 6061-T6 aluminum frame tubes and hinges
- Included Steel Hitch
- Wheel guards for protection from unforeseen obstacles
- Side battens create structured barrier between wheels and passenger
- Water resistant 600D polyester cover and seat fabric
- Front-to-rear fold provides increased strength and stability
- Reflective materials and reflectors for visibility (front, rear and wheels)
- Recessed helmet pocket for extra head room
- UV protection windows are rated UPF 50+ and block 97.5-98% of UV light
- Safety flag for visibility
- Interior pockets in both cargo area and child seating area
- Spacious rear cargo area
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.