Burley Kazoo Single SpeedTag A Long
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Kazoo single-speed Trailercycle lets your child learn how to ride while staying safely behind yo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Kazoo single-speed Trailercycle lets your child learn how to ride while staying safely behind you during the trip!
It adjusts easily for growing children and offers superior handling, tracking and stability with Burley's patented aluminium ball-bearing guided hitch. Hitch securely mounts to the Burley rear rack.
- Trailercycle frame, with handlebar, seat, and wheel
- Patented Burley Trailercycle Hitch
- Rear bike rack for connecting and towing Trailercycle
- Safety flag
- Weighs 16.5 lb/7.5 kg
- Lightweight aluminium frame for durability, high performance and a solid ride
- Single speed
- Front splash guard
- Innovative Burley patented hitch system with ball-bearing guided pivots to give shimmy-free performance
- Hitch sits perpendicular to the ground, giving superior handling and stability
- Double locking mechanism for extra security
- Stable and snug in-line handling with over-axle pivot attachment
- Includes Burley rack
- Adjustable handlebar and seat post
- Safety flag and both wheel and rear reflectors for visibility
- 20-inch wheel for smooth rolling
- Recommended for children 4 to 10 years old and up to 85 lb/38.5 kg, with a recommended 2-1 adult weight-to-child weight ratio