CamelBak Chase Protector Vest Dry 8L Hydration Pack Bag
- ShowProduct Information Designed for safety and storage, in a streamlined form factor that won’t slow you down. Chase™ Prote... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Designed for safety and storage, in a streamlined form factor that won’t slow you down.
Chase™ Protector Vest positions CE level 2 center back impact protection where you need it most. Durable Nylon protects 2-liters of hydration in the Crux™ reservoir with Quicklink™, while offering all-weather abrasion resistance from single track switchbacks, to mud and muck.
An additional 6 liters of cargo space includes secure zip pockets and integrated tool organization, keeping essentials handy.
A ventilated harness and dual adjustable sternum straps customize comfort and fit, while exterior armor and helmet carry accommodate exterior bulk.
- Center Back Impact Protector: CE level 2 protection helps absorb impact in a crash.
- 3D Ventilated Mesh Harness: Lightweight and breathable with added cargo.
- Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability.
- Secure Phone Pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access.
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer.
- Integrated Tool Organization: Keep your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more right where you can find them.
- Helmet and Armor Carry: Stow and secure helmet, knee and elbow pads.
- Elastic Pump Loop
- Tube Trap Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
- Reflectivity: For low light safety.
- Safety Whistle: Be heard in case of an emergency.
- Total Capacity: 8L
- Gear Capacity Only: 6L
- Reservoir Only: 2L/70oz (NOT INCLUDED)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Hydration Packs Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available