CamelBak H.A.W.G LR 20 Low Rider Hydration Pack 2018
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hydration bags See the latest products
New in Hydration bags
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CamelBak H.A.W.G Low Rider 20 offers maximum storage and maximum hydration while offering a bett... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The CamelBak H.A.W.G Low Rider 20 offers maximum storage and maximum hydration while offering a better balance on your bike. The initials stand for ‘Holds a Lotta Water and Gear’.
It features an ingenious lumbar design that shifts weight to your hips for more stability when you’re riding with a fully-loaded pack. It’s also designed to hold a second reservoir for epically long days in the saddle.
When the weather takes a turn for the worse, just pull out the integrated rain cover to shield your gear. We’ve also redesigned it with more tool storage and a magnetic tube trap that automatically clicks into place, so you can drink without taking your eyes off the trail.
The extra pockets on the waist belt keep essentials close at hand, and the universal helmet hooks make it easy to carry your helmet when you’re not riding.
- The brand-new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
- Airfoil back panel is our most advanced back panel providing maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides.
- Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand.
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight stable fit.
- Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather.
- Built in helmet carry hooks and secures a XC helmet while still allowing full access to your pack without removing.
- Carry more water with an additional reservoir comparts that holds 3L/100oz water.
- Separate zippered compartment with gear organizer and tool roll.
- Additional top zippered pocket has a microfleece lining and holds your media player.
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
- Pack only weight: 1kg / 2 lbs 3 oz
- Torso fit range: 43-53cm / 17 - 21 in
- Waist fit range: 76-127cm / 30-50 in
- Fabric: 100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford.