CamelBak Magic 70oz Womens Hydration Pack / Backpack
- ShowProduct Information Refreshed with purpose and functionality in mind, the Magic™ bike pack is ideal for a mid-size ride.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Refreshed with purpose and functionality in mind, the Magic™ bike pack is ideal for a mid-size ride. 7 liters total storage capacity and a 2-liter Crux™ reservoir with Quicklink™, this pack is efficient in hydration and gear carry. The Air Director™ back panel and ventilated harness keep you cool and comfortable, while the removeable stability belt offers an optional layer of customized fit. An integrated tool roll, secure zip pockets, and exterior helmet carry offer versatility and organization. Partially made with post-consumer recycled materials. Women’s specific fit.
- Air Director™ Back Panel: Channels air flow to keep you cool
- Removeable Stability Belt: For additional fit and stability
- Ventilated Harness: Lightweight and breathable
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Secure Phone Pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Integrated Tool Organization: Keep your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more right where you can find them
- Helmet Carry: Stow and secure helmet
- Elastic Pump Loop
- Reflectivity: For low light safety
- Women's Specific Fit: Torso length and harness shape designed to comfortably fit a woman's frame
- Pack Weight: 390g/14oz
- Dimensions: 39 X 19 X 16 Cm
- Fits Torso: 38-53 Cm/15-21 In
- Back Panel: Air Director
- Waist Belt: Removeable Stability Belt: For Additional Fit and Stability
- Harness: Ventilated Harness: Lightweight and Breathable
- Accessories Included: Magnetic Tube Trap™ Management: Keeps Your Tube Secure and Accessible When You Need It
- Number of Exterior Pockets:4
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.