CamelBak Magic Womens Hydration Pack / Backpack
- ShowProduct Information Weighing in at just one pound, the Magic is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool.
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack.
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
- Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain.
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit.
- Pack only weight: 390g / 0lb 13oz
- Torso fit range: 38-52cm / 15-21 in
- Waist fit range: 66-116cm / 26-46 in
- Fabric: 100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.