CamelBak Mule Hydration Back Pack
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hydration bags See the latest products
New in Hydration bags
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The CamelBak Mule hydration pack is the ultimate mountain bike bag for long, epic rides. The Mule co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The CamelBak Mule hydration pack is the ultimate mountain bike bag for long, epic rides. The Mule comes with a 9L carry capacity as well as a 3L reservoir which is substantial for a hydration back pack – keeping you at your best for longer.
CamelBak's Mule will carry a helmet (Mule comes with helmet hooks), multi-tool, pump, spare tubes, extra layering and other essentials.
Despite its carrying capacity the Mule comes with a narrow profile to keep it light and maneuverable. Even when fully loaded for a day of mountain biking, the hydration pack won't get in your way.
- XV back panel
- Magnetic tube trap
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Four-point compression
- Helmet hooks
Designed to Carry
Helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys
Antidote Reservoir Features
Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Total Capacity: 549 cu in / 9L + 3L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 1 lb 5 oz / .61 kg
- Torso Length: 16.5 in / 42 cm
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Belt: Removable 20mm / .75" stability
- Harness: Independent suspension with ultra light 3D mesh and perforated foam
- Fabric: 70D / 210 D diamond ripstop nylon, 70D / 140D block dobby nylon
CamelBak Mule Hydration Back Pack Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This Camelbac is a great bit of kit, plenty of pockets and space for your spare tubes and pump ect, nice padding at the back altogether a great all round backpack!
This Camelbac is a great bit of kit, plenty of pockets and space for your spare tubes and pump ect, nice padding at the back altogether a great all round backpack!Close review