CamelBak Podium Bottle 620ml - Dirt Series 2018
- ShowProduct Information Always Open, Always Shut. CamelBak Podium 21 oz revolutionized the sport bottle by offering an innov... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates splatters and spills
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle
- Removable nozzle for easy cleaning
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 21 oz / 610 ml
- Total Weight: 3.2 oz / 90.7 g
- Dimensions: 8.5 X 2.75 in / 21.59 X 6.98 cm
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free TruTaste Polypropylene
- Cap Material: BPA-Free TruTaste Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The Jet Valve is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
- Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- Warranty: Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.