CamelBak Racebak Womens Hydration Vest 2009
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hydration bags See the latest products
New in Hydration bags
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Camelbaks have created an entirely new product category - Hydration Integrated Apparel - and introdu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionCamelbaks have created an entirely new product category - Hydration Integrated Apparel - and introduce the Racebak, the first base layer with built-in hydration capabilities. Designed for cycling and other endurance sports, prototypes were tested at some of the worlds signature cyclings events, including the Tour de France and Giro dItalia.
The Features of the Camelbak Racebak Womens Hydration Vest 2009 are:
- The Racebak incorporates 3 key elements into 1 wearable garment:
- QUICKFIT: chafe free compression fabric around the upper body stabilizes water and confirms to your body for a snug fit.
- HYDROPOUCH: a unique, integrated aerodynamic reservoir pouch that rests tight against the back with an ultra low profile.
- QUICKWICK: lightweight, breathable fabric around the lower torso to wick moisture away from the body, to keep the skin dry.
- The Racebak includes an insulated tube and an Air Mesh insulated insert to keep your back cool while insulating the water in the reservoir.
- Hydration: 2.1L Aeroform baffled reservoir
CamelBak Racebak Womens Hydration Vest 2009 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Great idea and comfortable to wear. Worth the discounted price, but too expensive at the full price
Great idea and comfortable to wear. Worth the discounted price, but too expensive at the full priceClose review