Campagnolo Bora 60 WTO Dark Label 2-Way Fit Clincher Wheelset
- ShowProduct Information The Bora wheelset has been pushing the limits of long lasting, reliable and race-winning performance... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Bora wheelset has been pushing the limits of long lasting, reliable and race-winning performance since its introduction in 1998. Through its long and prestigious history the Bora has evolved and continued its trend of not only winning races but by offering, with each new model solutions and technologies that not only improve the cycling experience but raise the standard for performance road-racing wheelsets in general. Bora has become the gold standard in carbon racing wheel solutions for many reasons ranging from reactivity, handling and featherweight yet reliable construction.
The Bora WTO project took this portion of the wheel's DNA as a central design focus and the Campy Tech Lab dedicated its energies towards pushing the limits of aerodynamic efficiency even further. The result of this task force's labor comes in the form of two wheels, the Bora WTO 77 and Bora WTO 60.
The Bora WTO 60, available as a pair, is much more versatile in terms of rim height and overall weight. 670g for the front and 880g for the rear makes for a 1550g total package which renders the Bora WTO 60 capable of offering not only superior aerodynamics over a wide variety of terrain, but do so without a compromise in terms of weight.
The Bora WTO Wheels are also 2-Way fit allowing you to run Tubeless tyres for ultimate speed.
- Extremely Aerodynamic rim: 26.5mm wide.
- Wind Tunnel Optimised (WTO) for real world conditions, to be extremely efficient to the point that it not only reduces drag, but at certain angles is capable of reducing it to the point of negative drag.
- 100% high Modulus Carbon fibre rim construction: the unique, handmade construction allows Campagnolo staff to orient each and every fibre in accordance to a specific design. Every single fibre from the inner most layers to the unidirectional fibres used for the external application are high modulus and oriented in a way to ensure professional level ride quality.
- Optimised rim construction for optimum performance: The lightweight yet extremely reliable performance of the Bora WTO wheels comes about thanks to the placement of extra carbon fibre only in areas where integrity and performance could be improved, and likewise eliminating any material in other areas that wasn't completely necessary to maintain the Campagnolo quality and ride standard.
- UNIQUE FINISH: robust, reliable and reactive the Bora wheels are also lightweight. No paint or clear coat needed as the rim's anti UV resin leaves a naturally pristine finish.
- 19mm internal width rim: has multiple benefits including optimised fit for tyres between 23 and 28c and creates a more aerodynamic shape when the tyre and rim are combined, rendering both single components as a much more efficient unit.
- 2-Way Fit rim allows either clincher or tubeless tyres to be fitted.
- AC3 (All conditions Carbon Control) braking surface technology: improves the braking performances on dry and, above all, on wet conditions.
- Wind Tunnel Optimised 3D spokes: aerodynamic shape from all angles with a unique diamond shape, created for all wind conditions, 18 front and 21 rear spokes reduces weight.
- Exclusive MEGA G3 spoke pattern: for the perfect balance of spoke tension on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3ﾙ eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- Self-locking nipples ensure the correct tension is always maintained without the need for adjustment.
- USBﾙ Ceramic ball bearings reduce friction, provide greater smoothness and maintain a high level of performance over time.
- Cup and Cone bearings for easy adjustment.
- Extremely rigid and aerodynamic hub design, optimised in the wind tunnel with a slimmer profile towards the centre and growing in width towards the flanges.
- Aluminium axle to reduce weight.
- Oversized Flange for greater torsional stiffness.
- Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers.
- Weight: 1547g 2-Way Fit, (CA) for Campagnolo, (SH) for Shimano.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 24 months
Popular 0% finance
for 24 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available