The Bora wheelset has been pushing the limits of long lasting, reliable and race-winning performance since its introduction in 1998. Through its long and prestigious history the Bora has evolved and continued its trend of not only winning races but by offering, with each new model solutions and technologies that not only improve the cycling experience but raise the standard for performance road-racing wheelsets in general.
The Bora WTO project took this portion of the wheel's DNA as a central design focus and the Campy Tech Lab dedicated its energies towards pushing the limits of aerodynamic efficiency even further. The result of this task force's labor comes in the form of two wheels, the Bora WTO 77 and Bora WTO 60.
The Bora WTO 60, available as a pair, is much more versatile in terms of rim height and overall weight. 670g for the front and 880g for the rear makes for a 1550g total package which renders the Bora WTO 60 capable of offering not only superior aerodynamics over a wide variety of terrain, but do so without a compromise in terms of weight.
The Bora WTO Wheels are also 2-Way fit allowing you to run Tubeless tyres for ultimate speed.
- Extremely Aerodynamic rim: 26.5mm wide.
- Wind Tunnel Optimised (WTO) for real world conditions, to be extremely efficient to the point that it not only reduces drag, but at certain angles is capable of reducing it to the point of negative drag.
- 100% high Modulus Carbon fibre rim construction: the unique, handmade construction allows Campagnolo staff to orient each and every fibre in accordance to a specific design. Every single fibre from the inner most layers to the unidirectional fibres used for the external application are high modulus and oriented in a way to ensure professional level ride quality.
- Optimised rim construction for optimum performance: The lightweight yet extremely reliable performance of the Bora WTO wheels comes about thanks to the placement of extra carbon fibre only in areas where integrity and performance could be improved, and likewise eliminating any material in other areas that wasn't completely necessary to maintain the Campagnolo quality and ride standard.
- UNIQUE FINISH: robust, reliable and reactive the Bora wheels are also lightweight. No paint or clear coat needed as the rim's anti UV resin leaves a naturally pristine finish.
- 19mm internal width rim: has multiple benefits including optimised fit for tyres between 23 and 28c and creates a more aerodynamic shape when the tyre and rim are combined, rendering both single components as a much more efficient unit.
- 2-Way Fit rim allows either clincher or tubeless tyres to be fitted.
- AC3 (All conditions Carbon Control) braking surface technology: improves the braking performances on dry and, above all, on wet conditions.
- Wind Tunnel Optimised 3D spokes: aerodynamic shape from all angles with a unique diamond shape, created for all wind conditions, 18 front and 21 rear spokes reduces weight.
- Exclusive MEGA G3 spoke pattern: for the perfect balance of spoke tension on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3ﾙ eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- Self-locking nipples ensure the correct tension is always maintained without the need for adjustment.
- USBﾙ Ceramic ball bearings reduce friction, provide greater smoothness and maintain a high level of performance over time.
- Cup and Cone bearings for easy adjustment.
- Extremely rigid and aerodynamic hub design, optimised in the wind tunnel with a slimmer profile towards the centre and growing in width towards the flanges.
- Aluminium axle to reduce weight.
- Oversized Flange for greater torsional stiffness.
- Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers.
- Weight: 1547g 2-Way Fit, (CA) for Campagnolo, (SH) for Shimano.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
Campagnolo Bora 60 WTO Dark Label 2-Way Fit Clincher Wheelset
Christmas Delivery- this product is available for Christmas Delivery
Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice scheme, where you can save up to 42% off a new Bike and Safety equipment. This means the cost is deducted from your salary as a non-cash benefit, so you save on tax and national insurance.
Here at Tredz, we accept Cycle to Work vouchers from all national schemes. For more information click here.
At Tredz, we’re committed to bringing you the best products at the best prices. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, simply contact us for an immediate response using our live chat service. Click here to discuss your price match with an agent now for help.
At Tredz, we offer a fast high quality service, with a range of options from free delivery on orders over £20, next day and convenient click & collect from one of our stores. Simply select within the checkout.
At Tredz, if you are not 100% happy with your order, then you can use our simple hassle free returns service. Simply return the item new and unused in the manufacturers original packaging within 365 days of purchase. Bikes and larger items are collected by courier.
£5 off voucher
Sign up to our newsletter
Get all the deals and special offers first
© Performance Cycling Limited 2023. Tredz is a trading name of Performance Cycling Limited. All Rights Reserved Company No. 03398601 | VAT No: 797 0776 69
† IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Performance Cycling Limited FRN: 720557 trading as Tredz & Tredz Bikes are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker, not a lender – credit is subject to status and affordability, and is provided by a panel of lenders of whom we have a commercial relationship. Terms & Conditions Apply. Performance Cycling Limited trading as Tredz is registered in England and Wales 03398601. Registered office: Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire, England, B98 0DE. Performance Cycling Limited trading as Tredz is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 720557. Credit provided subject to age and status.
† Novuna Representative Example: If total purchase price is £4,255.52 and your selected term is 36 months 14.9% APR Representative, Annual Interest Rate 14.9% p.a. Fixed with £0 deposit you would pay £145.38 per month. Total amount payable will be £5.233.68 with a cost of credit of £978.16.
† Novuna Buy Now Pay Later Example: If total purchase price is £4,255.52, payment holiday of 12 months and 24 monthly payments at 9.9% APR Representative, Annual Interest Rate 9.9% p.a. Fixed with £0 deposit you would pay £213.02 per month. Amount of Credit £4255.52, Total amount payable will be £5,112.48 with a cost of credit of £856.96. If the loan amount is voluntarily paid in full before the deferral period ends, interest will be waived but an early settlement fee up to £29 will apply.
Finance is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Performance Cycling Limited FRN: 720557 trading as Tredz are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker not a lender – credit is subject to status and affordability and is provided by Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC. Terms & Conditions Apply.
PayPal Credit is subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. Performance Cycling Limited acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal Credit. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd Registered Office: Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. † Full Representative Example: Representative 23.9% APR (variable), Purchase interest rate 23.9% p.a. (variable), Assumed credit limit £1,200.00.
PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd Registered Office: Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. PayPal Credit: Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Performance Cycling Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Pay in 3: PayPal Pay in 3 is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. See product terms for more details.
Learn more about Pay in 3