Campagnolo Comp Ultra Over-Torque Chainsets
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike See the latest products
New in Road Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The new Over-Torque series of cranksets were tested and validated at fatigue levels over ten times h... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Full-carbon uni-directional/multi-directional hollow cranks (Ultra-Hollow(TM) Structure)
- Light alloy chainrings with XPSS(TM) (eXtreme Performance Shifting System)
- Bearings: Special dedicated USB bearings (Ultra Smooth Bearings)
- 8 pins on the large chainring with NEW shifting profile
- chainrings with hard anodization treatment
- integrated Aluminium OVER-TORQUE(TM) axle
- Mounting: Press-Fit
Designed to interface perfectly with 68x42, 68x46 and 86.5x46 standards
Requires OVER-TORQUE(TM) BB cups
Please Note: These cranks are designed to be removed with the Campagnolo Over-Torque removal tool set (UT-FC220).