Campagnolo Khamsin ASY G3 Wheels - Pair
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The intense work carried out by the Campy Tech Lab(TM) engineers has made it possible for all cyclin... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Feature and benefits
Asymmetric rim profile
Maximum stiffness of the wheel
Exclusive G3(TM)Spoke pattern
Perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3(TM) eliminates vibrations even with ""heavy"" cyclists. Increased torsional and flexional stiffness
Straight head spokes
Maximum stiffness of the wheel, maintains the spoke tension and long-lasting performance.
Increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist.
Aluminium Hub Body
gives a high degree of lateral stiffness.
- front wheel: 815 g
- rear wheel: 975 g (Campag)