Campagnolo Super Record Thermal Bottle
- ShowProduct Information The constant research for innovative materials has led to the creation of the Campagnolo Thermo. Aer... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe constant research for innovative materials has led to the creation of the Campagnolo Thermo. Aerogel is the world's lightest and best solid insulating material. Its structure with nanopores is a real trap for gas molecules and offers a drastic reduction in heat transmission. In fact, the lightness and elasticity of Aerogel (composed of 5% solid part and 95% air) have enabled the creation of a compact and flexible thermal flask guaranteeing matchless thermal performance.
- Lightweight squeezable bottle with unsurpassed thermal performance. .
- The Aerogel material is trapped in a panel that wraps around the bottle increasing the thermal performance. .
- Leakproof cap-Membrane Technology. Liquid flows only when the cap is unlocked and bottle is squeezed. .
- Easy to grip bottle with ergonomic shape. .
- 500ml liquid capacity. .
- Thermal for 4 hours.
- Max Temp 75degC.
- Dishwasher safe.
- BPA free.
- Weight: 160g
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.