Campagnolo Veloce 9 Speed Cassette
- ShowProduct Information The sprockets must be shaped appropriately for the drivetrain to work perfectlyThe result is perfect... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Casettes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The sprockets must be shaped appropriately for the drivetrain to work perfectly
- The result is perfect shifting timing and high-precision operation
- steel - Ultra·Drive - single sprockets - galvanized - supplied with lockring
- optimized sprocket timing Ultra-Drive system surface galvanization Weight 250g
- The nominal weight refers to the lighter specification among the available options
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Campagnolo Veloce 9 Speed Cassette Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Best price (with the £5 voucher) anywhere. Comes with the locking ring nut too (although doesn’t fit my mavic pro hub). Lovely piece of genuine kit
Best price (with the £5 voucher) anywhere. Comes with the locking ring nut too (although doesn’t fit my mavic pro hub). Lovely piece of genuine kitClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.