Campagnolo Veloce Power-torque Chainsets
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike See the latest products
New in Road Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Veloce crankset adopts the brand new Power Torque System also used for its Centaur "big brother"... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Veloce crankset adopts the brand new Power Torque System also used for its Centaur "big brother". The Power Torque System represents the ideal solution for the new Campagnolo 10x drivetrains: high degree of rigidity in cranks and chainrings along with extremely limited weight, efficient power transmission thanks to optimised "Q" and "U" factors. The new chainring teeth have MPS Micro Precision Shift machining and new machining on the up-shift chain zone. This crankset one of the most technical pieces within the range. It is also one of the most economical.
- Forged alloy cranks
- Chainrings MPS (Micro Precision Shifting)
- Light-alloy chainrings with anti-friction treatment
- 8 pins on the large chainring
- Integrated Power-Torque axle
- Black or Silver
- 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm: 39-53T
- 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm: 34-50T
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.