Campagnolo Zonda 2 Way Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Zonda 2-Way Fit is the latest addition to the 2011 product range. The new Zonda wheels with the 2-Wa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionZonda 2-Way Fit is the latest addition to the 2011 product range. The new Zonda wheels with the 2-Way Fit configuration are immediately recognizable by their aggressive graphics, but what's really impressive is their weight - 1580 grams! The new Zonda wheels come with a host of new features, starting with the 2-Way Fit profile developed by Campagnolo to fit both tubeless tires or traditional clinchers. The rim profile has been lightened by milling the spaces between the spokes, where the presence of material is a useless weight. The spokes themselves are made of steel, with aero design and a differentiated thickness. In addition, the spokes are provided with the new Campagnolo anti-rotation system that ensures ideal aerodynamic penetration at all times. The hubs too have been newly designed to improve their smooth performance.
- Undrilled top bridge
- Welded joint and machined sides
- Dynamic balancing
- Variable section stainless steel aero spokes
- Differentiated front-rear rims
- Oriented spoke holes
- Ultralinear geometry
- Aluminium hub bodies
- Oversize right-hand rear flange
- Cup and cone bearings
- 4x15 balls 5/32" in Grade 10 stainless steel
- Standardised front-rear bearings
- Front wheel: 680 g
- Rear wheel: 900 g
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.