Cannondale Bad Boy 3 2019 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast and efficient urban cycling style. The Cannondale Bad Boy 3 is a hybrid bike that is built for ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
Fast and efficient urban cycling style. The Cannondale Bad Boy 3 is a hybrid bike that is built for the city. Delivering a fast and confident ride on the city streets, the Bad Boy is built around a lightweight aluminium alloy frame with an innovative one-sided fork. 650b wheels with high volume road tyres offer a smoother ride to help you ride the City in style.
- Smart Formed C2 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and tough
- Lefty Rigid fork for steering precision and a unique look
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather speed control
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- 650b wheels with 35c Schwalbe Kojak tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Nearly Black
- The Cannondale Bad Boy 3 is available with 0% APR finance
The Urban Legend.
Elegantly aggressive style, forward-thinking features and traffic slaying performance make Bad Boy the ultimate urban ride. Forward-thinking design meets serious city performance. Urban mobility has never looked so good.
Rider Profile: Forward-thinking design-focused urbanites seeking the ultimate in stylish city transportation.
Rider Position: Heads up for goof visibility, but weight forward for traffic-slaying control.
- Style with substance: Beautifully designed to deliver striking looks and street-fighter performance
- Get noticed: Integrated reflective bumper on frame. LED lights in the Lefty LightPipe fork and seatpost (Bad Boy 1 & 2) ensure you’ll always standout.
- Rule the Streets: With its stiff Lefty fork, fat tyres, and agile point-and-shoot handling. Bad Boy is built to take the city by storm.
- Smooth speed: Big volume tyres on 650b wheels are fast rolling and nimble handling, with crazy cornering grip and pothole eating comfort.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||New Bad Boy OPI, SmartForm C2 Alloy, integrated reflective bumper, BSA, 1-1/8" headtube|
|Fork:||Lefty Rigid OPI, 1-1/8" steerer|
|Headset:||FSA Cartridge Bearing|
|Stem:||Bad Boy, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 60mm|
|Bars:||Bad Boy, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 680mm x 18mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Acera, 34.9 clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Alivio, 3 x 9-speed|
|Rims:||Bad Boy C2, 650b, double wall|
|Front Hub:||Lefty 50 front|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Disc QR|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Kojak Performance, 650x35c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Kojak Performance, 650x35c|
|Seat Post:||Bad Boy Alloy, 31.6x350mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Alpha Drive, 48/36/26|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA cartridge, square taper|
|Chain:||KMC Z99, 9-speed|
|Pedals:||Bad Boy, composite with Kraton|
Cannondale Bad Boy 3 2019 - Hybrid Sports Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
This bike is off the hook took it out for the first time today rides good and looks bad loving it
This bike is off the hook took it out for the first time today rides good and looks bad loving itClose review
Great commuter bike and far more fun than I was expecting. Seriously good looking bike with a superb frame and lefty fork and decent handling but slightly let down by groupset which is well below the XT/XTR on my other bikes. Pity Cannondale hadn't considered an11 speed set up with a better quality rear mech.
Great commuter bike and far more fun than I was expecting. Seriously good looking bike with a superb frame and lefty fork and decent handling but slightly let down by groupset which is well below the XT/XTR on my other bikes. Pity Cannondale hadn't considered an11 speed set up with a better quality rear mech.Close review
I recommend this bike for beginners as well as for people who are moving on a smooth road. It is very good for travel to work.
I recommend this bike for beginners as well as for people who are moving on a smooth road. It is very good for travel to work.Close review