Cannondale Bad Habit 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information There’s a theory that more rubber on the ground means more smiles on your face, and you only have to... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
There’s a theory that more rubber on the ground means more smiles on your face, and you only have to look to the Cannondale Bad Habit 1 full sus MTB for the proof.
The Cannondale Bad Habit mountain bike takes all the awesome trail-shredding features of the Habit, gives it a set of meaty 3-inch-wide 27.5+ tyres, and turns it into something that is so exciting that your mother wouldn’t approve of it. After all, bad habits are the most fun! Big tyres = more grip, more float over rocks and ruts, and a bike that can take a more aggressive ride.
The Bad Habit 1 features a SmartForm C1 alloy frame that has been designed from scratch to suit the plus-tyre size. Cannondale have gone all out to make every angle, tube and fork dimension perfect to deliver the fast & fun MTB handling characteristics that make this bike an absolute joy to ride.
Cannondale’s much-lauded Lefty 2.0 fork, with its Isolated Damper technology and a Trail+ tune, hugs the surface of the mountain for maximum grip. The fork has been optimised with a 51mm offset specifically for the Bad Habit to help perfect the handling on the extra-wide tyres. Round the back there is a Rockshox Monarch RL shock to take care of the 120mm rear suspension travel, keeping the tyre in contact with the ground unless you point the bike skywards.
SRAM’s GX 1x11 speed gears take care of the drivetrain, with a wide-range 10-42t cassette so you won’t miss your granny ring when climbing up steep trails. As you blast back down the other side of the mountain, the Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes have ample stopping power so you can take full advantage of the plus-tyre grip. You’ll be braking harder, later and faster than you thought possible.
- SmartForm C1 alloy frame designed specifically for 27.5+ mountain bike wheels
- Cannondale Lefty 2.0 fork with a 51mm offset for perfect plus-tyre handling
- RockShox Monarch RL rear shock for 120mm of smooth suspension travel
- SRAM GX 1x11 gears with a super-wide 10-42t cassette. No more pushing up hills!
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes keep you in complete control
- WTB Bridger 27.5 x 3.0inch tyres float effortlessly over rocks and ruts
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Colour: Teal/ Turquoise
- The Cannondale Bad Habit 1 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Bad Habit 27+, 120mm, SmartFormed Alloy, BB30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube|
|Fork:||Lefty 2.0 Alloy OPI, 120mm, Isolated Damper Technology with Trail+ tune and updated controls, 55mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RL w/ high volume eyelet, 120mm travel|
|Headset:||Cannondale HeadShok Si|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, 5 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 760x15mmCannondale Dual Locking Grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore, Resin pads, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore, Resin pads, 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX, 11-speed|
|Rims:||WTB Scraper i45 27.5", 45mm, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Lefty 60|
|Rear Hub:||Formula with XD driver 142x12|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Bridger, 27.5x3.0, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Bridger, 27.5x3.0, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, BB30, SpideRing 30t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy BB30|
|Chain:||SRAM PC-X1, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.