Cannondale Bad Habit 2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Bigger smiles for more miles. The Cannondale Bad Habit 2 full sus mountain bike will leave you grinn... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Bigger smiles for more miles. The Cannondale Bad Habit 2 full sus mountain bike will leave you grinning like a Cheshire cat before you’ve even left the car park.
The Cannondale Bad Habit MTB takes all the awesome trail-shredding features of the Habit, gives it a set of meaty 3-inch-wide 27.5+ tyres, and turns it into something that is so exciting that your mother wouldn’t approve of it. After all, bad habits are the most fun! Big tyres = more grip, more float over rocks and ruts, and a bike that can take a more aggressive ride.
The Bad Habit 2 features a SmartForm C1 alloy frame that has been designed from scratch to suit the plus-tyre size. Cannondale have gone all out to make every angle, tube and fork dimension perfect to deliver the fast & fun MTB handling characteristics that make this bike an absolute joy to ride.
Bolted to the front of the Cannondale Bad Habit 2 is a RockShox Reba RL fork, with 120mm travel that makes light work of any lumps and bumps, and Boost 110 axle spacing which prevents flex to keep the steering tight and precise. At the back, a RockShox Monarch RT shock takes the impacts through a 120mm ‘Zero Pivot’ suspension linkage, giving a supple and supportive ride that soaks up anything the mountain can throw at it.
Shimano Deore & SLX 2x10 gearing gives the bike a big range to help get you up the hills then powering back down again. Keeping your speed in check is a pair of Shimano Deore disc brakes, with 180mm rotors front & rear that give big stopping power.
- SmartForm C1 alloy frame designed specifically for 27.5+ mountain bike wheels
- RockShox Reba RL 120mm fork with stiff & supportive ‘Boost’ axle spacing
- RockShox Monarch RL rear shock for 120mm of smooth suspension travel
- Shimano Deore/SLX 2x10 speed gears give you a full range for any MTB trail
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes keep you in complete control
- WTB Bridger 27.5 x 3.0inch tyres float effortlessly over rocks and ruts
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Colour: Hazard Orange
- The Cannondale Bad Habit 2 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Bad Habit 27+, 120mm, SmartFormed Alloy, BB30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube|
|Fork:||RockShox Reba RL Boost 27+, Tapered Steerer, 120mm, 110x15mm Maxle Lite, Poploc handlebar mounted remote, 51mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RL w/ high volume eyelet, 120mm travel|
|Headset:||Tange 1.5 for Tapered Steer tubes|
|Stem:||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 760x15mmCannondale Locking Grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore, Resin pads, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore, Resin pads, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore|
|Front Mech:||Shimano M618 Deore|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, iSpec, 10-speed|
|Rims:||Cannondale Beast, 27.5x50mm, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula 110x15|
|Rear Hub:||Formula with HG driver 142x12|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Bridger, 27.5x3.0, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Bridger, 27.5x3.0, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, BB30, FSA 26/36 rings|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy BB30|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 11-36, 10-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.