Cannondale CAAD10 Track 1 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Go Fast. Turn Left.Legal says we can't reference street riding on this track bike so we need to chan... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionGo Fast. Turn Left.
Legal says we can't reference street riding on this track bike so we need to change it to: Cannondale Track is back! Combining CAAD10 technology with horizontal dropouts and track geo creates a lightning fast, sweet handling fixed-gear machine that is ready to take to the boards. Crank it up!
Track racers or winter fixed-gear trainers.
Key Features :
- Fast, light and agile
- Stiff and efficient
- Built for track racing
- CAAD10 Track Geometry - Steeper seat angles and higher BB's, matched up with Elite Race head angles, give proper track positioning and handling, while still offering familiar behavior for people transitioning from the road.
- Smartformed 6069 Alloy Construction - SmartFormed construction is the most advanced aluminium manufacturing in the world. A complex mix of hydroforming, mechanical shaping, taperbutting, double-pass smooth welding and heat treating, SmartForming allows us to extract the maximum amount of performance from the minimum amount of material.
- Speed Save Stays - The flattened shape and internal butting of the CAAD10's seat stays and chain stays give them exceptional lateral and torsional rigidity, but also allows a touch of vertical flex, which keeps the bike planted and composed when sprinting or diving down the banking.
- Speed Save Fork - This fork features an 1-1/8"to 1-1/4" tapered steerer for the best balance of weight and stiffness, and offset dropouts, which allow for more fork angle and compliance without affecting handling. The SPEED SAVE fork is tuned to work with the SPEED SAVE stays to improve handling on the track and off.
- Front Brake Ready - For those looking for some extra stopping power off the track, the CAAD10 Track fork will accept a standard road brake.
- Delta Seat Tube - The 27.2 compatible seat tube is laterally ovalized at the BB for great lateral stiffness.
The Cannondale CAAD10 Track 1 2016 Features are:
Frame: CAAD10 Track, SmartFormed 6069 Alloy, BB30 w /threaded adapter
Fork: CAAD10 Track Carbon w/Alloy Drop Outs, 45mm Rake, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer
Headset: CAAD10, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
Bars: Cannondale C2 Classic, 2014 Alloy, Shallow DropCannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm
Stem: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
Chainset: SRAM Omnium, 48T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM BSA
Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace Track, 16T, 1/8"
Chain: SRAM PC-1, 1/8"
Rims: Mavic Ellipse Track
Front Hub: Mavic Ellipse Track
Rear Hub: Mavic Ellipse Track
Spokes: Mavic Ellipse Track
Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding Front Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 27.2x300mm
Pedals: Not Included