Cannondale CAADX 105 SE 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Speed and comfort in an easy and stylish package, the Cannondale CAADX 105 SE makes for an ideal com... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Speed and comfort in an easy and stylish package, the Cannondale CAADX 105 SE makes for an ideal commuter bike and weekend adventurer.
The SmartForm C2 alloy frame is lightweight and strong, being able to take some knocks off road, while also climbing steep hills easily. Cannondale’s Speed Save Micro-Suspension uses dramatically flattened chainstays and seatstays to give better traction and bump absorption, leading to greater comfort and control. The fork has an alloy steerer and carbon blades that help with vibration absorption. The steerer is tapered to balance strength and weight.
A Shimano 105/Tiagra drivetrain with 2x11 speed setup gives precise and reliable shifting, and a wide range for a variety of riding conditions. To keep speed in check, the TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes offer plenty of stopping power and modulation for excellent control. The WTB Riddler tyres come in 37c sizing and have close knobs for fast rolling the centre, with larger side knobs for grip in the corners. The tyres are tubeless ready.
Take it around town, or head off on country roads and gravel tracks, the Cannondale CAADX 105 SE is built for fun riding.Cannondale CAADX review
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame is lightweight and strong
- Speed Save Micro Suspension frame design smoothens terrain
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for wide range of gears
- TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes are powerful and responsive
- Removable seat stay fender mount for secure mudguard fitting
- WTB Riddler 37c tyres are fast rolling and offer great traction
- Sizes: 46cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Anthracite/Black
- The Cannondale CAADX 105 SE is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30|
|Headset:||CAADX Si, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 Alloy|
|Front Brake:||TRP Spyre C cable disc, 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||TRP Spyre C cable disc, 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 GS|
|Rims:||WTB STP i19 TCS 28-hole|
|Front Hub:||Formula, CX-20 front|
|Rear Hub:||Formula, CX-22 rear|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Riddler 700x37c Tubeless, gumwall|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Riddler 700x37c Tubeless, gumwall|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si w/ FSA Rings 48/32, BB30|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30|
|Chain:||KMC X11EL, 11-speed|