Cannondale CAADX Tiagra 2019 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Aspiring ‘cross racers, fast commuters and all-road adventures can aspire to the CAADX. A balanced a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Aspiring ‘cross racers, fast commuters and all-road adventures can aspire to the CAADX. A balanced and aggressive riding position for maximum efficiency and dialled cyclocross race performance. Featuring the SAVE technology that adds compliance for comfort to the frame, seatpost and full carbon fibre fork. With rack and mudguard mounts the CAADX is the ultimate all weather, all terrain commuter.
- Smartform C2 Aluminium frame with SAVE technology
- Full carbon fibre fork for precision steering and comfort
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 drivetrain gives reliable shifting
- Mechanical disc brakes give reliable braking
- Tyre clearance for 37c tyres
- Sizes: 46, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Colour: Black Pearl/Charcoal/Hot Yellow
- Cannondale CAADX Tiagra is available with 0% APR finance
Serious do-it-all versatility meets serious ‘cross racing capability. With a lightweight, smooth-riding frame and the same traction, fit and handling and the SuperX. CAADX is the ultimate “race on Sunday, commute on Monday” all-round adventure machine.
To sum it up: The perfect first cyclocross bike, back-up pit bike, versatile super-commuter or all-road adventurer.
- SuperX Geometry. With the same geometry and fit as its big brother, SuperX, the CAADX delivers awesome traction, stability and handling. It’s also a perfect pit bike for new SuperX owners.
- “Best of both” handling. OutFront Steering Geometry offers drama-free stability on technical courses and potholed streets but maintains quick-handling agility everywhere else.
- Light and smooth. SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction and CAAD12-inspired tube shapes keep it light and easy to shoulder, while SAVE Micro-Suspension helps you track smoothly through the rough stuff.
- Sweet versatility. Subtle rack mounts, a removeable seatstay mudguard mount and hidden fork mudguard mounts expand its usability without affecting its racy looks.
- 37c tyre clearance. CAADX has room to run full 37c tyres, even with its super short chainstays.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Caadx Disc, Smartform C2 Alloy, Bb30|
|Fork:||Cannondale Caadx Disc, Full Carbon, 1-1/4” To 1-1/8” Tapered steerer, 55mm Offset, Flat Mount, 12x100 Thru Axle|
|Headset:||Caadx Si, 25mm Top Cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Promax Decoder R Cable Actuated Disc, 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Promax Decoder R Cable Actuated Disc, 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, 31.8 Clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra Gs|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tiagra, 2x10|
|Rims:||Cx 2.0, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Formula Rx-512 12x100|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Dc-1422|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Rapid Rob, K-guard, 700 X 35c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Rapid Rob, K-guard, 700 X 35c|
|Seat Post:||Schwalbe Rapid Rob, K-guard, 700 X 35c|
|Chainset:||Fsa Omega Alloy, 46/36|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Bb30|
|Chain:||Kmc X10, 10-speed|
|Pedals:||Wellgo W/ Clip And Strap|
Cannondale CAADX Tiagra 2019 - Cyclocross Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
First cyclocross bike, quick, light and agile for the price, although disk brakes could be better hence 4.5 stars. will probably upgrade disk brakes to TRP Spyres. Overall excellent value for money and great service from Tredz.
First cyclocross bike, quick, light and agile for the price, although disk brakes could be better hence 4.5 stars. will probably upgrade disk brakes to TRP Spyres. Overall excellent value for money and great service from Tredz.Close review