Cannondale CAADX Tiagra - Nearly New - 56cm - 2018 Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross Bikes See the latest products
New in Cyclocross Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This Cannondale CAADX cyclocross bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is sho... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This Cannondale CAADX cyclocross bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showing no signs of mechanical wear. However, it has a dent on the top tube.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
Cannondale’s entry level cyclocross racer is built to take on challenging tracks, while putting a smile on your face. The Cannondale CAADX Tiagra matches a lightweight frame to a Shimano Tiagra groupset and 700c wheels with mini-MTB tyres.
The SmartForm C2 alloy frame is lightweight and strong, being able to take some knocks off road, while also climbing steep hills easily. Cannondale’s Speed Save Micro-Suspension uses dramatically flattened chainstays and seatstays to give better traction and bump absorption, leading to greater comfort and control. The fork has an alloy steerer and carbon blades that help with vibration absorption. The steerer is tapered to balance strength and weight.
Shimano’s Tiagra groupset has a 2x10 speed setup, and with the 11-32T cassette, offers plenty of gear ratios for any situation. For stopping duties, Promax mechanical disc brakes do the job with power in spades. Making sure you’ve got traction, Schwalbe Rapid Rob 35c tyres are like mini MTB tyres, delivering grip in a variety of conditions.
The Cannondale CAADX Tiagra isn’t just for racing, and makes for a superb commuter during the week, so enjoy the versatility of this cyclocross bike.
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame is lightweight and strong
- Speed Save Micro-Suspension frame design smoothens terrain
- Shimano Tiagra 2x11 speed drivetrain for wide range of gears
- Powerful Promax mechanical disc brakes
- Schwalbe Rapid Rob in 35c aids traction in challenging terrain
- Removable seat stay fender mount for secure mudguard fitting
- Sizes: 56cm
- Colour: Fire Red/Jet Black/Acid Red
- The nearly new Cannondale CAADX Tiagra is available with 0% APR finance
The Cannondale CAADX Tiagra 2018 Features are:
Frame: CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
Fork: Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset
Headset: CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
Bars: Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 Alloy
Stem: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra, 31.8 clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra
Chainset: FSA Omega Cross, BB30, 46/36
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30
Chain: KMC X10EL, 10-speed
Front Brake: Promax Render R 160/160mm
Rear Brake: DSK-718R Rear, 160/160mm
Rims: CX 3.0 Disc, 28-hole
Front Hub: Formula, DC-1420 front, DC-1422 rear
Rear Hub: Formula, DC-1420 front, DC-1422 rear
Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
Tyres: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c Front - Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap