Cannondale CAADX Ultegra - Nearly New - 54cm - 2018 Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross Bikes See the latest products
New in Cyclocross Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This Cannondale CAADX cyclocross bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is sho... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This Cannondale CAADX cyclocross bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showing no signs of mechanical wear. However, it has some cosmetic imperfections on the forks, top tube and bar tape.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
Cyclocross race level performance you can use. The Cannondale CAADX Ultegra features an alloy frame and Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, balancing outright performance and price perfectly.
The SmartForm C2 alloy frame is lightweight and strong, being able to take some knocks off road, while also climbing steep hills easily. Cannondale’s Speed Save Micro-Suspension uses dramatically flattened chainstays and seatstays to give better traction and bump absorption, leading to greater comfort and control. The fork has an alloy steerer and carbon blades that help with vibration absorption. The steerer is tapered to balance strength and weight.
Shimano’s Ultegra R8000 groupset takes technologies from their flagship Dura Ace, and brings it to a more accessible price level. The 2x11 drivetrain shifts quickly and accurately, reliable in all kinds of weather. Slowing everything down are Shimano RS685 hydraulic disc brakes, which have huge power, yet plenty of control and modulation.
Schwalbe Rapid Rob 35c tyres are like mini MTB tyres, delivering great grip in a variety of conditions, so you won’t be wanting for traction.
CX races await on the Cannondale CAADX Ultegra.
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame is lightweight and strong
- Speed Save Micro Suspension frame design smoothens terrain
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain gives precise shifting
- RS685 hydraulic disc brakes from Shimano are powerful and have great modulation
- Removable seat stay fender mount for secure mudguard fitting
- Schwalbe Rapid Rob in 35c aids traction in challenging terrain
- Sizes: 54cm
- Colour: Slate/Stealth Grey/Volt
- The Cannondale CAADX Ultegra is available with 0% APR finance
The Cannondale CAADX Ultegra 2018 Features are:
Frame: CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
Fork: Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset
Headset: CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
Bars: Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 Alloy
Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 31.8 clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra R8000, GS
Shifters: Shimano RS685 hydro disc
Chainset: Cannondale Si w/ FSA rings 46/36
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30
Chain: KMC X11EL, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano RS685 hydro disc, 160/160mm
Rear Brake: Shimano RS685 hydro disc, 160/160mm
Rims: CX 2.0, 19mm inner, tubeless ready, 28 hol
Front Hub: Formula, CX-20 front
Rear Hub: Formula CX-22 rear
Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
Tyres: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c Front - Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c Rear
Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap