Cannondale Cujo 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale Cujo 1 is a mountain bike with more. More traction, more comfort, more capability to ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cannondale Cujo 1 is a mountain bike with more. More traction, more comfort, more capability to make every trail easier.
- High-quality SmartForm C2 alloy frame with dialled MTB geometry
- RockShox Judy Silver TK fork offers 120mm of plush suspension travel
- SRAM NX/SX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Sienna
- The Cannondale Cujo 1 is available with 0% APR finance
Grip. Don’t Slip: 27+ wheels combine wide rims with big 2.8” tyres for unreal traction and cushiony float on just about any surface the trail can throw your way.
Confident Handling: Dirt-Tailored Geometry brings both quickness and composure. Short chainstays for agility and traction, a slack head angle for unwavering stability, plus wide bars and a short stem for total control.
Equipped to Rip: Light, simple 1x drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes. Wide range cassettes and 30t rings for a rock-crawling low gear. Dropper seatpost. Everything you need for good times in the dirt.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, Boost spacing, tapered 1-1/8" to 1.5" headtube, flat mount brake, StraightShot internal cable routing, BSA-73|
|Fork:||RockShox Judy Silver TK, 120mm, Solo Air, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset|
|Headset:||Semi Integrated, 1-1/8" reducer|
|Stem:||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT400 hydro disc, 180mm RT30 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT400 hydro disc, 160mm RT30 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT400 hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rims:||WTB STX i35 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano MT400 15x110|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano MT200, QR|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 27.5 x 2.8" Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 27.5 x 2.8" Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 80mm (XS), 100mm (S), 120mm (M-XL)|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Stage 3|
|Chainset:||SRAM SX Eagle, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Truvativ Power Spline|
|Chain:||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1210, SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed|