Cannondale Cujo 3 27.5"+ Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ready for anything the trail has in store. The Cannondale Cujo 3 is a 27.5”+ hardtail mountain bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Ready for anything the trail has in store. The Cannondale Cujo 3 is a 27.5”+ hardtail mountain bike that is built to ride smoothly over even the rockiest terrain. Plus sized tyres are combined with stable geometry and a lightweight frame to make mountain biking easier and more fun.
The 27+ wheels are wrapped in wide 3” tyres that offer extra ‘float’ which soaks up more bumps on the trail, without the need for rear suspension, as well as extra grip for those loose corners. Combined with wide rims and a trail focused geometry the Cujo offers a stable ride with improved traction on even the most demanding terrain.
Featuring a tapered head tube and BOOST hub spacing for added stiffness the SmartFormed aluminium frame delivers precise steering and confident handling. This is combined with the engineered flex of the SAVE rear stays that work with the tyres to offer an exceptionally smooth ride.
The SR Suntour XCR fork offers 120mm of confident suspension travel for soaking up the big hits while the Shimano Deore 2x9 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs. When gravity takes over the Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident all-weather stopping control.
Ride technical terrain with more confidence, on the Cannondale Cujo 3 Plus sized hardtail MTB.Cannondale Cujo review
- SmartFormed C2 alloy frame, with tapered headtube, for a lightweight and robust ride
- SR Suntour XCR fork delivers 120mm of plush suspension control
- 27.5”+ wheels with 3” tyres for more grip and a smoother ride
- Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping control
- Rider Position: Slightly more upright for comfortable all mountain confidence
- Rider Profile: New & experienced riders who want a more forgiving ride on challenging terrain
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Anthracite
- The Cannondale Cujo 3 is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Cujo 27+ , SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, Tapered head tube|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCR Boost 27+, 120mm travel, 15mm thru axle, Tapered Alloy Steerer, External Lockout|
|Headset:||Tange Seiki Semi-Integrated Tapered|
|Stem:||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 760x15mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||MicroShift Direct Mount 2x|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, 9-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus, 2x9|
|Rims:||Cannondale Beast, 27.5x40mm inner, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula 110x15 front, Boost QR 141x9mm with HG driver rear|
|Rear Hub:||Formula 110x15 front, Boost QR 141x9mm with HG driver rear|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda 27x3.0" MTB|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda 27x3.0" MTB|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)|
|Chainset:||FSA Alpha Drive Boost 36x24|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC X9 9-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Cannondale Cujo 3 27.5"+ Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Not exactly a Fat Bike but a Mid Fat. Fat bikes draw too much attention speaking from experience. This beast gives you extra traction when needed without the fuss! Extremely well built. Minimal setup on arrival. Easy guides both, written and online for those who need a bit of help. My previous Cannondale lasted just over 22 years - I hope this one lasts as long if not longer. I would give TREDZ a five star rating. No ifs or buts!
Not exactly a Fat Bike but a Mid Fat. Fat bikes draw too much attention speaking from experience. This beast gives you extra traction when needed without the fuss! Extremely well built. Minimal setup on arrival. Easy guides both, written and online for those who need a bit of help. My previous Cannondale lasted just over 22 years - I hope this one lasts as long if not longer. I would give TREDZ a five star rating. No ifs or buts!Close review