Cannondale F-Si 2 Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A build that’s ready to hit the trails. The Cannondale F-Si 2 is a lightweight and capable hardtail ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A build that’s ready to hit the trails. The Cannondale F-Si 2 is a lightweight and capable hardtail MTB that you can easily hit cross country races with or explore the mountain ranges, looking for new bike trails.
The SmartForm C1 Alloy frame is double-pass welded for smoother joins, giving greater strength whilst keeping it lightweight. Heat treating after the welding adds further strength for long term durability. The SAVE micro-suspension is built in to the frame and allows vertical flex in key areas to reduce unwanted vibrations and increase traction, making for a more comfortable and faster ride.
Fit-Focused wheels ensure a great fit, with size Small bikes getting 27.5” wheels and Medium-X Large getting 29” wheels.
The quality Shimano XT/SLX 2x11 drivetrain offers a wide gear range with crisp and reliable shifting that’ll get you to the top of any climb. On the way down, your confidence can be put into the Shimano Deore disc brakes to offer powerful stopping.
The RockShox Reba RL forks give 100mm of supple travel, and the Stans ZTR Rapid wheels are robust and lightweight for stable and fast rolling.
Tackle the trails with the Cannondale F-Si 2.
- Lightweight SmartForm C1 Alloy frame
- Rockshox Reba RL with 100mm of controlled travel and Oneloc remote lockout
- Shimano Deore disc brakes give reliable braking
- Shimano XT/SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain gives consistent shifting
- Stans ZTR Rapid rims for stable rolling
- Sizes: Small (27.5”), Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Matt Jet Black/Orange
- The Cannondale F-Si 2 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||F-Si, SmartForm C1 Alloy, BB30, Flat Mount Brake, 1.5 Si headtube, S (27.5) M-XL (29)|
|Fork:||RockShox Reba RL, 29"/27.5", 100mm, tapered steerer, 15mm Maxle, OneLoc remote lockout, 51mm offset|
|Headset:||Tange 1.5 for Tapered Steer tubes|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, -5 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 flat, 6061 double-butted alloy, 700mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore hydraulic disc, 180/160mm (S-160/160mm)|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore hydraulic disc, 180/160mm (S-160/160mm)|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX , 2x11|
|Rims:||Stans ZTR Rapid, 32 hole, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC51 front|
|Rear Hub:||DC-22 rear|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 15g|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 29/27.5 x 2.1", tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 29/27.5 x 2.1", tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)|
|Chainset:||FSA Comet MegaExo, 36/26, 11-speed|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA MegaExo|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.