Cannondale F-Si Carbon 5 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Discover your true potential. The Cannondale F-Si Carbon 5 27.5” mountain bike is an XC race machine... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Discover your true potential. The Cannondale F-Si Carbon 5 27.5” mountain bike is an XC race machine with victory in its veins. Built around a BallisTec carbon frame, with Speed SAVE micro-suspension and an Ai (Asymmetric Integration) rear triangle, the F-Si is both incredibly lightweight and agile, without sacrificing an ounce of strength. In fact, the Ai system allows the F-Si hardtail MTB to boast as much as 60% increased stiffness at the rear wheel, and the shortest chainstays in its class. Add to that the low-inertia & agile 27.5” wheels, 100mm travel fork, and wide-range gears, the result is a cross-country race bike with incredible trail manners and unrelenting traction in the climbs, with handling that lets you overcome any obstacle on the descents.
Also available with a 29er wheel in the Medium, Large and X Large frame sizes, check out the Cannondale F-Si 29er hardtail mountain bike.
- BallisTec carbon fibre frame, with Speed SAVE micro-suspension and Asymmetric Integration
- RockShox Reba RL 100mm travel fork to smooth out the rough stuff
- Shimano SLX/XT 2x11 speed gears give you an incredible range for climbing and descending
- Shimano Deore MT500 hydraulic discs with 180mm rotors deliver ample stopping power for any trail
- Sizes: Small
- Colour: Acid Red/Jet Black Gloss
- The Cannondale F-Si Carbon 5 27.5 hardtail mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
A race hardtail like no other. Designed to let you out-kick them on the climbs and out-rip them on the descents, this ultralight rocket is your ticket to the top of the podium.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
*Please Note: 29er image shown for reference only - Please refer to specifications for bike details
|Frame:||F-Si, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PF30A, 1.5 Si Head Tube, Ai Offset, 27.5" (S), 29" (M-XL)|
|Fork:||RockShox Reba RL, 100mm, Solo Air, Tapered Steerer, Maxle Lite, 51mm offset|
|Headset:||Cannondale HeadShok Si|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 flat, 6061 double-butted Alloy, 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore MT-500 hydro disc, 180mm (S-160/160mm)|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore MT-500 hydro disc, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore MT-500 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX, direct mount|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT, 11-speed Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX , 2x11-speed|
|Rims:||WTB STP i19, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC51|
|Rear Hub:||Formula DC-1422 Ai Offset dish|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition (Ai Offset dish - Rear)|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 27.5x2.25"|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 27.5x2.25"|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, Ai, BB30, FSA 26/36 rings|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||SunRace, 11-42, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.