Cannondale Habit 5 29" Mountain Bike 2020 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale Habit 5 is a trail bike with its priorities straight: progressive design, playful agi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Cannondale Habit 5 is a trail bike with its priorities straight: progressive design, playful agility and killer capability – all in the name of fun.
- High-quality SmartForm C1 alloy frame with dialled 29” MTB geometry
- RockShox 35 Gold fork 140mm of plush suspension travel
- SRAM SX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain for a very wide range of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Mantis
- The Cannondale Habit 5 is available with 0% APR finance
Flow Seeker: The head angle is slack, the stays are short and the seat angle is steep. It’s that long, low modern geometry that helps you wring a little more flow out of every kind of trail.
One Size Doesn’t Fit All: Riders come in all sizes. Proportional Response is the only design that addresses this fact, tailoring the suspension layout by size so that every rider gets optimal traction, suppleness and control.
The Right Stuff: 29” wheels with big, grippy tyres. Properly wide bars and properly short stems. Powerful brakes and dropper posts. Straightforward parts for straightforward performance.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||130mm travel, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Proportional Response Tuned, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, BSA 83, Post mount brake, tapered headtube|
|Fork:||RockShox 35 Gold RL, 140mm, DebonAir, 51mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float Performance DPS EVOL, 3-Pos adj.|
|Headset:||Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings|
|Stem:||Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°|
|Bars:||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180mm RT30 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180mm RT30 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT200 hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rims:||WTB STX i23 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano MT400 15x110|
|Rear Hub:||Formula 12x148 w/ HG driver 12x148|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g (Ai Offset Dish - rear)|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5" WT, Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 29 x 2.3", Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M-XL)|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Stage 3|
|Chainset:||SRAM X1-1000 Eagle DUB, 30T, Ai offset|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB BSA MTB83|
|Chain:||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1210, SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|