Cannondale Habit 6 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Get Into The Habit.We could have just called this bike the “Sweet Spot”. Composed and capable enough... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Dialed Trail Handling – Sorted trail geometry and a balanced rider position (optimized for short stems) gives the Habit awesome trail manners, up or down. Lefty-equipped models get the added benefit of the OutFront offset.
- Light and Stiff – Our Zero-Pivot seat stays and LockR pivots keep the rear end light, stiff and oh so efficient.
- A Habit for Every Rider – Three frame options include full BallisTec carbon, Ballistec front/SmartForm C1 Alloy rear, or full SmartFoam C1 Alloy. All three get the superlight carbon link.
- Spec’d to Shred – With wide bars, a short stem, big brake rotors and wide, trail-griping rims and tyres, the habit is ready to rip off the showroom floor.
- Built For Bigger – The Habit SE model gets bigger tyres, brakes and a 130mm travel fork for even more descending mojo.
- Rider Position – A balanced trail position for stable all-mountain confidence.
- Rider Profile – Off-road riders looking for one bike that’s ultra-capable, with balanced performance on both uphills and downhills.
The Cannondale Habit 6 650b 2017 Features are:
Frame: Habit 27.5, 120mm, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Carbon Link, BB30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube
Rear Shock: X-Fusion O2 RL, 120mm
Fork: RockShox Recon Silver, Alloy Steerer, External Rebound and Lockout, 120mm
Headset: Tange 1.5 for 1.125 Steer tubes
Bars: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 760x15mm
Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5 deg.
Front Mech: SRAM X5
Rear Mech: SRAM GX, 10-speed
Shifters SRAM X5 Trigger, 2x10
Chainset: FSA Comet MegaExo 36/26 10-speed
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30 with Tange BSA adapter
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
Front Brake: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
Rear Brake: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
Rims: WTB STP i23 TCS, 32 hole, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Formula 100x9 front, Formula with HG driver 142x12 rear
Rear Hub: Formula 100x9 front, Formula with HG driver 142x12 rear
Tyres: WTB Beeline Comp, DNA Compound 27x2.0" Front,
WTB Beeline Comp, DNA Compound 27x2.0" Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)
Pedals: Not Included