Cannondale Habit Alloy 6 29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Part of the new breed of short travel 29er’s with playful, capable and modern geometry. Far more agg... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Part of the new breed of short travel 29er’s with playful, capable and modern geometry. Far more aggressive than the travel suggests the new Habit is a trail riding dream. Long low and slack with easily serviceable parts and size specific kinematics the all-new Habit redefines what a lightweight 29er trail bike is capable of.
- Lightweight aluminium frame gives 130mm of rear wheel travel
- RockShox Recon fork gives 130mm of plush and adjustable travel
- Shimano Deore 1x10 drivetrain for reliable and lightweight gearing
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic brakes give superior stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colour: Lava Red
- Cannondale Habit Alloy 6 29er is available with 0% APR finance
CLIMBS AND DESCENDS LIKE A CHAMP
Equipped with 29" wheels, Big grippy tires and 130MM of travel front and rear, the Habit is built to tame unruly trails everywhere
MODERN TRAIL SPEC
The Habit is ready to ride with properly wide bars, a short stem, powerful brakes and 1X drivetrain all to give the rider complete command of the trail, any trail
The Habit is designed to be a "daily ride" with proven durable suspension pivots, tube-in-tube internal cable routing and is built for easy service- no proprietary tools required
Ai delivers some of the shortest stays on the trail for climb-crushing traction and unreal agility, while preserving max tire clearance and frame stiffness.
The flip chip allows riders to have 27+ compatibility with the same frame
Linkage, Two piece alloy links keep the suspension moving smoothly
Lockr. Our very own Lockr thru-axle pivot system creates a rock solid connection between both sides of the swing arm and the main frame for instantaneous response. No twist, no flex and no special tools required.
Protection. Have peace of mind while strategically placed rubber protects your piece.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALL-NEW Habit Alloy|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon RL, 130mm, Solo Air, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float Performance DPS EVOL, 130mm, 3-Pos adj.|
|Headset:||Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180mm RT30 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180mm RT30 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT200 hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|Rims:||WTB STX i23 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano MT400 15x110 front|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano MT400 12x148 rear|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g (Ai Offset Dish - rear)|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 29 x 2.4" Dual compound, Exo puncture protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 29 x 2.4" Dual compound, Exo puncture protection|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C4 Alloy, 31.6 x 400mm|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Stage 3|
|Chainset:||Race Face Ride Cinch, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face Outboard BB|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 11-42, 10-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|