Cannondale Habit Carbon 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Full-fat spec on a featherweight frame. The Cannondale Habit Carbon 1 27.5” full sus mountain bike i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Full-fat spec on a featherweight frame. The Cannondale Habit Carbon 1 27.5” full sus mountain bike is the ultimate do-everything off-road bike, from cross-country MTB to enduro and everything else in-between.
As the pinnacle bike in the Cannondale Habit range, the Habit Carbon 1 uses BallisTec carbon throughout the entire frame, bestowing this bike with incredibly agile handling, and a ride quality that begs for more. The Zero-Pivot seat stays are designed to allow a small amount of flex instead of using an extra pivot bearing, which reduces weight and keeps the rear suspension supple and quick to react.
Up front, Cannondale’s latest Lefty single-sided fork gives 120mm of travel that feels smoother than a hot knife spreading butter, reacting to every single bump and contour on the trail’s surface Matching it at the back of the bike, a RockShox Monarch DebonAir XX rear shock allows rapid rebound damping adjustments, so you can fine-tune your ride exactly the way you want it. The fork and shock are both connected to an XLoc remote lockout switch on the handlebar, so you can ride more efficiently on smoother trails.
SRAM’s 1x12 speed XX1 Eagle gears give the widest range of any single-ring groupset, with an incredibly quick and satisfying gear change when you push the button. You might find yourself changing gear when you don’t need to, just to enjoy playing with the shifter! Braking is taken care of by a pair of SRAM Guide RSC disc brakes, with 4-piston callipers that give you immense stopping power and unrivalled brake-lever control.
- Full-carbon BallisTec with Zero-pivot seatstays - super-light and responsive
- Cannondale Lefty 2.0 120mm single-sided fork features XLoc lockout, and velvety suspension
- RockShox Monarch DebonAir XX is silky smooth for 120mm travel, and features XLoc lockout
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 gears – the widest range single-ring gears available
- SRAM Guide RSC disc brakes: 4 pistons, immense stopping power, unrivalled control
- Cannondale HollowGram 30 superlight carbon wheelset – lightweight & strong
- RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post – the original and best for adjustable saddle height
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Colour: Midnight Blue
- The Cannondale Habit Carbon 1 27.5” mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance