Cannondale Habit Carbon SE 650b Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With its wider tyres, bigger brakes and a longer fork, the Cannondale Habit Carbon SE 650b mountain ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its wider tyres, bigger brakes and a longer fork, the Cannondale Habit Carbon SE 650b mountain bike takes the impressive Habit MTB platform and injects it with a little more aggression and downhill capability.
For the ultimate stiffness and strength, Cannondale’s BallisTec carbon fibre technology is right up there with the best in the world. The Habit Carbon SE uses BallisTec carbon, along with SmartForm C1 alloy in the swingarm, to give the bike incredible agility and versatility. It’s light enough to take on the cross-country MTB trails, yet tough enough to handle all-mountain & enduro punishment all day long.
Not only does the Habit Carbon SE do it all, it does it all well. Cannondale built the bike for pure, simple, trail-ripping fun, which is why the frame geometry puts the rider in a balanced & stable position, with a short stem to keep the steering response high. The longer fork slackens the head angle slightly, adding even more stability to the bike.
Using a RockShox Pike RC fork with boost axle spacing and 130mm travel, the Habit SE descends with great prowess, backed up by 120mm travel at the rear from the Fox Float DPS shock absorber. Silky smooth suspension helps the Habit Carbon SE grip the trail around every bend, as do the wider 2.35” tyres.
SRAM’s X1 1x11 speed gears have a wide range of ratio to choose from, changing gear rapidly for every hill, flat and descent. Descending on the Habit Carbon SE is a real joy, thanks to the SRAM Guide R disc brakes, with 180mm rotors front and rear. The bigger rear rotor gives you a little more power at the back wheel so you can tackle difficult descents more aggressively.
- BallisTec carbon frame, Smartform C1 swingarm & Zero-pivot seatstays - super-light and responsive
- RockShox Pike RC 130mm fork with boost axle spacing – strong and supple
- Fox Float DPS rear shock keeps the 120mm rear suspension accurately controlled
- SRAM X1 1x11 gears change rapidly every time
- SRAM Guide R disc brakes are powerful and resist heat fade
- Fox Transfer dropper post with internal routing gives 125-150mm travel depending on frame size
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Colour: Mountain Purple/Acid Red
- The Cannondale Habit Carbon SE 650b mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance