Cannondale Moterra NEO 1 27.5+ 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Real mountain biking made better. The Cannondale Moterra Neo 1 is an electric mountain bike that fea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Real mountain biking made better. The Cannondale Moterra Neo 1 is an electric mountain bike that features Bosch e bike power with great handling, to help you to ride more trails with less effort. The new sleek design integrates the battery pack into the frame for cleaner looks. There is even room for a bottle cage too.
- Smart formed aluminium alloy frame with carbon rocker link
- RockShox Deluxe RT shock controls the 130mm of rear wheel travel
- RockShox Pike RC fork for 140mm of plus suspension travel
- SRAM GX/NX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Sage Grey
- The Cannondale Moterra NEO 1 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX, 300% support, 75Nm
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- User interface: Bosch
Bosch Performance Cx Drive System
The world's most advanced e-MTB system. The most powerful unit Bosch makes, now with new "eMTB" ride mode. This update replaces Sport mode and allows the system to automatically deliver the right amount of support, from 120 to 300 percent, to match the needs of the terrain, no need to switch modes. Full support is available as soon as you step on the pedals, for easy hill starts and a totally natural ride-feel.
Si Motor Mount
This proprietary Cannondale motor mount positions the Bosch drive unit in the best possible position. It allows ultra short chainstays and aligns the pivot so that suspension action is unaffected by motor and pedal torque, no pulleys or linkages needed!
Ai Offset Chainring
157mm rear hub and Ai offset chainring deliver short chainstays, a stiffer rear end and lots of tire clearance.
The 500Wh Bosch PowerTube system keeps the battery weight low and central for great agility and stability, but integrates cleanly into the downtube, for a sleek look.
140mm/130mm forks, powerful brakes, dropper posts and quick-handling 2.6" tires give the Moterras true hardcore trail capability. And if night riding is your thing, all Moterra NEO bikes come pre-wired for front lights.
Short And Sweet
The Si motor mount and Ai offset chainring give the Moterras the shortest chainstays of any Bosch dual suspension bike, for incredibly nimble handling and killer traction.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Moterra NEO, 130mm, 27+, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Si motor mount, carbon link, tapered headtube, 157x12mm thru-axle, alloy skid plate|
|Fork:||RockShox Pike RC, 140mm DebonAir, 15x110, tapered steerer, 46mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe RT, 130mm, DebonAir|
|Headset:||Tange Seiki 1-1/8 to 1.5", integrated|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RE hydro disc, 200mm Centerline rotors|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RE hydro disc, 180mm Centerline rotors|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Guide RE hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rims:||WTB KOM TOUGH i29, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC-51131 15x110 front|
|Rear Hub:||Formula DHG-157 12x157 rear|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Champion|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.6", 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.6", 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale DownLow Dropper Post, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L-XL)|
|Saddle:||Fabric Scoop Radius Elite, cro-mo rails|
|Chainset:||Cannondale EC3 160mm, w/ Ai offset ring, 15t|
|Chain:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed|
|Battery (Wh):||500 Wh|
|User Interface:||Bosch Kiox|